Part-time Buffet Restaurant Associate
Part-time Buffet Restaurant Associate needed to assist with food preparation and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas. Must have excellent customer service skills. This individual will work in the Kahn Buffet Restaurant, as well as in the Piano Pavilion Cafe as needed.
This position reports directly to the Manager of Food Services and will be scheduled to work less than 30 hours per week. Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screening.
* Assist with preparation of recipes, such as sandwiches, salads, soups, desserts, etc.
* Maintain a clean workspace and use safe food handling techniques.
* Assist with the receiving of food shipments.
* Assist with catering events.
* Assist with daily dish-wash duties.
* Assist with clearing guest tables.
* High school degree or equivalent required.
* Must be able to stand and walk 4-6 hour shifts.
* Must have basic knowledge of food preparation
* Cash handling experience preferred.
* Weekend and some evening hours are required.
* Must communicate effectively and enjoy interacting with the public.