Part-time Buffet Restaurant Associate
Part-time Buffet Restaurant Associate needed to assist with food preparation, excellent customer service, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas. This individual will primarily be assigned to work in the Kahn Buffet Restaurant, but may be directed to work in the Piano Pavilion Cafe as needed.
This position reports directly to the Manager of Food Services and will be scheduled to work less than 30 hours per week.
* Assist with preparation of recipes, such as sandwiches, salads, soups, desserts, etc.
* Maintain a clean workspace and use safe food handling techniques.
* Assist with the receipt of food shipments.
* Assist with catering events.
* Maintain clean kitchen and dining areas.
* Assist with clearing guest tables.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High school degree or equivalent required.
* Must have basic knowledge of food preparation and adhere to safe food handling standards.
* Cash handling experience preferred.
* Weekend and evening hours are required.
* Must communicate effectively and enjoy interacting with the public.